Here is a great opportunity with a company that buys and sells used processing and packaging machinery to the food, beverage, chemical and pharmaceutical industries. We deal in a wide variety of machinery so there is something new every day. This full time position requires an inquisitive, self-motivated, energetic person who takes initiative, has excellent oral and written communication skills and understands the importance of following through.
The successful applicant will be:
- A reliable and responsible individual who is organized and focused.
- Hands-on and electro-mechanically inclined.
- A quick learner who asks questions and enjoys learning.
- Computer literate and internet savvy.
- Able to interact with all types of people.
- Able to work independently as well as with others.
- Able to occasionally lift 60 lbs.
- Able to photograph inventory clearly and effectively.
- Supporting sales efforts.
- Photographing, researching and writing descriptions for new inventory.
- Helping prepare items for sale.
- Listing new items on our website and on internet auction sites.
- Helping to develop brochures and flyers.
- Ensuring sold items are packed and shipped properly.
- Answering telephones.
- Other miscellaneous duties, as assigned.
Special Projects offers a competitive hourly rate (negotiable based on level of experience). Hard work is rewarded with a generous bonus. Paid vacation and holidays. A healthcare plan is available, as well as life insurance.
At Special Projects International, we strive for a positive work atmosphere which recognizes a good work ethic, honesty and integrity. If this opportunity interests you, we invite you to visit our website at specialprojects.com to learn more about our company. Put your abilities to work and make a difference at a growing small company.